We collaborate with young people, families, and communities to provide intensive mental health services and supports, promote mental wellness, and instill hope.
A region of communities that understands and values mental and emotional wellness, in which all youth and their families have appropriate support and care.
• Dignity, respect, and appreciation for those we serve and each other.
• Opportunity for understanding, healing, and growth.
• Safe and stable environments.
• Individual voice and diversity.
• Excellence and achievement.
• Identifying options when none seem available.
• Lifelong learning.
• Resilience and recovery.
1. Workforce development.
2. Organizational capacity for clinical effectiveness, business efficiency, and sustainability.
3. Public education and awareness regarding the mental health challenges faced by young people and families.
4. Service development and collaboration.