Administrative Assistant - Nexus/Kindred Family Focus - St. Cloud, MN
At Kindred Family Focus, provides a continuum of services, from foster care to community-based services, to give children and families the tools they need to build successful relationships outside of treatment. We’re part of Nexus, a nationwide non-profit company providing supportive, values-driven treatment services dedicated to helping youth and their families.
At Kindred Family Focus, we offer competitive compensation along with a company culture that’s second to none!
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: St. Cloud, MN
STATUS: Part Time, 20 hours/week
Kindred Family Focus, has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant.
Primary responsibilities include providing support to the Office Coordinator and professional staff in areas of communication, data management and general office functions. Duties include: clerical support such as answering phones, greeting guests, word processing, data entry, copying, filing, processing mail, proofreading and other duties as assigned.
• A high school diploma/GED required. Prefer Vocational or Technical/Trade certificate.
• Two years office experience preferred.
• Present a positive and professional image to the public and possess strong organizational, customer service and written/verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented, as well as trustworthy and able to follow instructions and perform duties without close supervision.
• Ability to multi-task in a high paced administrative environment. The ability to respond professionally to interruptions and adapt to unforeseen circumstances.
• Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft products, including Word, Outlook and Excel. In addition, must be knowledgeable in using general office equipment such as fax machines, copiers phone systems, etc.
• Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time and utilize various office equipment (e.g. computer, phone, calculator) on a continual basis.
For consideration, please apply online at http://www.nexus.jobs or call 763-551-8640 and request an Employment Profile be mailed to you.
Nexus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran’s status. EEO/AA/M/F/V/D