Admissions Director - New Haven/InnerChange - Spanish Fork, UT
New Haven Residential Treatment Center is a pioneering leader in long-term therapeutic residential programming.
Beginning in 1995, New Haven introduced intensive family systemic treatment approaches requiring ongoing
parental involvement through weekly therapy sessions, on-site multi-family groups and well-planned family home
visits. Concurrently, New Haven has built strong experiential, academic, and values components to solidify student
and family change processes. In-home coaching visits and the use of outcome data to inform ongoing treatment
and to measure success post discharge are other significant innovations in the past decade. New Haven successes
are backed by an array of internationally-normed and proprietary data points not matched in any other treatment
Most students enrolling at New Haven have been to several treatment programs before finding us. Our goal is to be
their last stop for inpatient treatment. As the Admissions Director, you'll have the opportunity to help provide hope
and healing to families every day and work with an incredible and dedicated team of people. You will also have
responsibility to manage all sales and marketing activities. You will assist the Executive Director with marketing
materials, strategic planning, public relations efforts, and supervise admissions personnel and the admissions
What we'll love about you
● To excel, you will need strong experience working in the field of mental health with past positions in leadership roles. A Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study is preferred but not required.
● You must have excellent communication skills.
● You will need to have experience in the behavioral healthcare field.
● You will possess strong sales skills and customer service skills.
● You need the ability to thrive in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
● You will need to have a calm demeanor when speaking with families in crisis.
● You will need exceptional organizational and time management skills.
● You will need experience with database management and PC skills.
What you'll love about us
● We are strategic. We are not satisfied with the status quo. Through a management platform including
collaboration both with New Haven department leaders and with peer leaders from our corporate offices at InnerChange, we provide you with tools to educate families and referral sources about New Haven’s services, to assess client’s needs to determine appropriate student placement, and to advocate for the student and their family with the clinical team. You will be provided resources to innovate while refining existing processes.
● Meaningful work. You will have an opportunity to develop trusting relationships with our referral sources and families and provide excellent customer service by representing New Haven with integrity and professionalism. You will develop deep personal connections with students and families that will persist after graduation. New Haven alumni have strong connections with us and are regularly on campus and meet with New Haven staff members when they travel to conferences and other events.
● Caring Environment. You will collaborate with the Executive Director and lead a group of admissions personnel who model true relational care for our students and their families by responding to leads promptly and qualifying those leads, documenting admissions activities, participating in weekly leadership meetings, and facilitating family and referral partner tours. You will lead a team that is passionately committed to our clients and model that through extraordinary effort and love.
● Leadership: You will communicate with program leadership on census needs, strategies to build relationships with families and referrals partners, and on finding the latest admissions and program marketing trends. You will not only have the opportunity to influence the vision of New Haven but you will collaborate with other InnerChange programs and others within the industry as well.
● Personal growth and career development . New Haven has been a seedbed for career advancement. We invest heavily in our leaders through internal trainings, outside education, and personal mentoring by industry veterans. You will have the opportunity to attend national conferences, educational events, visit with referral partners, and attend marketing and admissions training events.
● Competitive salary. You will be compensated at a competitive salary based on your experience. You will also participate in a generous incentive plan.
● Health benefits. You will participate in a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical insurance that substantially reduces your contribution and includes dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long-term disability, and a 401K plan with company matching. Seven company-paid holidays and a generous PTO schedule.
● Travel. This is the right place. In Utah, you have nearby access to national parks, festivals, higher education institutions, and year-round outdoor activities. Utah is also one of the safest states to raise a family.
Let's get to know each other
InnerChange is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer