Adolescent Family Therapist - New Haven/InnerChange - Spanish Fork, UT
Looking for a company where you can make a difference?
Adolescent and Family Therapist, New Haven Residential Treatment
● Our treatment decisions are based upon one simple question: What would I want for my daughter? This simple question has been a recipe for twenty years of success at New Haven where we nurture teenage age girls back to health and reunite them with their families.
● Whether a young girl is struggling with an eating disorder, substance abuse, trauma, or another challenging emotional issue, our treatment team is will use the most clinically sophisticated approaches to take that your girl to a place of connection, compassion, and hope.
● Our approach in working with young girls is based on relationship based treatment, healing the whole family, experiential therapy, individualized treatment, healing phases, transitioning back home.
● New Haven is a therapeutic boarding school with a focus on college preparation in the arts, physical education, and individualized learning plans and teaching styles.
● The core principles behind our program are healing families, experiential activities, academics, love, and service at Saratoga Springs.
● As an Adolescent and Family Therapist, you will be united with an experienced Executive Director, Clinical Director, Administrative Team, and Residential Staff focused on the mission to facilitate lasting positive change for young people and their families.
What does the New Haven Residential Treatment Center offer you? (www.newhavenrtc.com)
As the New Adolescent and Family Therapist,, you will enjoy the following benefits and responsibilities.
● Competitive salary $45,000 to $65,000.
● Comprehensive Benefit Program that includes medical insurance with a company contribution towards a high deductible plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long-term disability, and 401K with company matching.
● Company Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
● Opportunity to foster relationships with adolescents and their families.
● Join a nationally recognized industry leader that provides a framework of training, support, and advancement opportunities.
What do you bring to this position?
● Master’s Degree in Behavioral Sciences - Master of Social Work (MSW,) Master of Clinical Social Work (CSW,) or Master of Science Clinical Mental Counseling (CMHC) or a related discipline.
● Licensed in the state of Utah - Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT.)
● Two years of working experience as a licensed therapist leading individual, family, and group therapy sessions.
● One year of experience in a residential setting using relational, experiential, and systemic modalities.
● Ability to plan, implement, and adjust a course of treatment as required.
● Ability to pass a Utah state background check.
What do I do if I am interested in learning more?
● Call Debbi Johnson, HR Manager at 801.423.5285or Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
● Submit a resume at www.innerchange.com/careers
New Haven Residential Treatment Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer