Adolescent Therapist - Oakley Boarding School/InnerChange - Park City, UT
OAKLEY BOARDING SCHOOL OVERVIEW: (www.oakley-school.com)
Oakley School is a co-ed therapeutic boarding school for high school aged students, located outside of Park City, Utah. It is a place for students to excel in academics, participate in a “hands-on” learning environment and gain leadership experience. Students discover new strengths and passions through their adventure-based learning experiences and participating in community service. Oakley School challenges students to truly become citizens of a global community.
WHAT DOES THE OAKLEY SCHOOL OFFER YOU?
• Competitive salary $40,000 to $65,000.
• Comprehensive Benefit Program that includes medical insurance with a company contribution towards a high deductible plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long-term disability, and 401K with company matching.
• Company Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
• Opportunity to foster relationships with adolescents and their families.
• Career growth and development
• Join a nationally recognized industry leader that provides a framework of training, support, and advancement opportunities.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO WE RECOMMEND?
• Master’s Degree in Behavioral Sciences - Master of Social Work (MSW,) Master of Clinical Social Work (CSW,) or Master of Science Clinical Mental Counseling (CMHC) or a related discipline.
• Licensed in the state of Utah - Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT.)
• Two years of working experience as a licensed therapist leading individual, family, and group therapy sessions.
• Experience in Art therapy is a plus
• One year of experience in a residential setting using relational, experiential, and systemic modalities.
• Ability to plan, implement, and adjust a course of treatment as required.
• Ability to pass a Utah state background check.
What DO I DO IF I AM INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
• Call Leilani Terry, HR Director at 385.309.0408 or Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Submit a resume at www.innerchange.com/careers
Oakley is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit a resume at www.innerchange.com/careers