Chief Operating Officer - Bonnie Brae - New Jersey
Bonnie Brae, a Residential Treatment Facility and Special Education School for at risk youth is currently seeking a Chief Operating Officer to plan, direct, and manage the operations of Bonnie Brae to ensure quality of care, financial viability, and prudent growth. The Chief Operating Officer is a member of the Executive Management Team, which includes the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Financial Officer. Bonnie Brae’s main campus is located in Liberty Corner, New Jersey with community homes in New Brunswick, Bound Brook and Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Job Summary: The COO oversees the following departments: Residential, Clinical, Community Residential, Health, Operations, School, Human Resources, Psychiatry and Aftercare. The direct reports include Clinical Director, Community Homes Coordinator, Director of Education, Director of Human Resources, Director of Nursing, Director of Operations, Medical Director and the Director of Residential Programs.
• Monitors compliance with all applicable accrediting and licensing requirements
• Provides oversight to the admission, discharge and transfer process
• Promotes the maintenance of a safe, accident free and healthy work environment
• Assures quality utilization of resources (staff, financial and physical plant)
• Evaluates and adjusts staff reports/responsibilities, administrative processes and cost control initiatives
• Works with the CEO and CFO to prepare agency budget, assure policy and procedures are integrated across the entire agency, and partner with the Board of Trustees.
• Participates in the development and achievement of the department, program, annual agency and strategic plan goals and objectives.
• Master’s Degree required.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities / Experience:
• Senior Level Management experience, preferably in a behavioral health agency.
• Supervision, staff management, leadership, mentoring, and training skills.
• Program/Administrative policy formation.
• Budget development/management.
• Valid Driver’s License
If you are interested in this position or know of a qualified candidate, please connect with a letter of interest and resume to Paul Rieger, Chief Executive Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.