Clinical Program Director - Nexus/Glen Lake - Minnetonka, MN
Join a team dedicated to helping teenage girls with emotional and behavior issues. Nexus Glen Lake, a small intensive residential treatment program located in Minnetonka, is looking for a Clinical Program Director to oversee all of the clinical services and treatment modalities of the Glen Lake program. Ensure programming that is trauma-informed, youth-guided and family-driven and provide modeling, direction, and supervision of the treatment related personnel and assist in the development of direct care staff in creating a therapeutic and effective milieu environment.
• Oversee all aspects of clinical programming to ensure the highest quality of treatment is provided to ensure positive outcomes.
• Assist in the implementation of the program’s operational procedures, meeting expectations for program success.
• Lead the treatment team process and oversee the clinical documentation requirements to ensure accuracy, quality, and timeliness.
• Oversee the client referral, admission, and successful discharge process of youth.
• Participate in and support the ongoing selection, evaluation, supervision, and professional development of staff.
• Oversee the successful functioning of a training program for the clinical and milieu related staff according the Nexus standards and licensing regulations.
• Oversee the medical and mental health operations of the program.
• Support corporate initiatives and foster positive relations with internal and external stakeholders.
• Perform other job and work-related responsibilities, tasks, and projects as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS (required unless otherwise noted)
• Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Counseling, Psychology or a clinically related field required, along with related licensure required.
• A minimum of 3-years’ experience in the mental health field and/or residential treatment required.
• Approved supervisory status preferred with 3-years’ supervisory experience required, preferably in the mental health field.
• Experience working with families and trauma-exposed children or adolescents is preferred.
• Valid driver’s license. Must meet state regulating agency and corporate driving requirements
• Must be able to meet and remain current in all required certifications/licensures.
Nexus is a nationwide non-profit organization committed to attracting, developing, and retaining professionals who want to make a positive impact on the lives of youth. As part of the Nexus Glen Lake team, you’ll be helping children, adolescents, and families build brighter futures. Changing one life changes everything. Join us in making a difference!
At Nexus Glen Lake, we offer competitive compensation and benefits along with a company culture that’s second to none! For consideration, please apply online at www.nexus.jobs or call 763-551-8640 to request an Employment Profile be mailed to you. Nexus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.