Clinical Supervisor - Mille Lacs Academy - Onamia, MN
JOB TITLE: Clinical Supervisor
LOCATION: Onamia, MN
STATUS: Full Time
DESCRIPTION: Mille Lacs Academy offers trauma-informed, family-centered, nationally recognized treatment for boys, ages 10-19, with significant mental health issues and harmful sexual behaviors. At Mille Lacs Academy we stand behind our “Cornerstone values” of Responsibility, Courage, Growth, Honesty, and Care & Concern. We strive to provide the best quality care for our youth; as well as our employees. Nexus treatment programs have been creating brighter futures for nearly four decades. Through our cornerstone values we encourage lasting transformation and lifelong learning in the care of our youth, and we strive to exemplify the highest ethical and moral standards in our treatment. At Nexus, we believe all youth must be treated with dignity and respect.
• Master’s degree in Social Services, Psychology or clinically related field required.
• Minimum of 5 years in adolescent counseling and/or residential experience required, plus 2 years supervisory experience preferred.
• MLA -- must be licensed as LICSW, LMFT or LP.
• Woodbourne -- must be licensed as LCSW-C or LCPC
• Valid driver’s license. Must meet state regulating agency and Corporate driving requirements
• Manage the development, implementation and maintenance of all components of the treatment program.
• Participate as a multi-disciplinary team member in developing and implementing resident treatment plans and strategies and provide direct client services to maximize therapeutic effectiveness.
• Participate in the selection, training , ongoing development and performance evaluation of program staff.
• Manage and monitor the program milieu and collaborate with coworkers to ensure an emotionally and physically safe envirnment for residents and one that is also prositive, respectful, clean and therapeutic.
• Participate in the annual budget development process and manage the current program budget.
• Serve as a representative of Nexus/Academy in public relations situations including professional gatherings and educational conferences, and in routine contact with resident caseworkers, parole officers and various referral agencies and other external entities.
• Perform other job and work-related responsibilities, tasks and projects as needed.
For consideration, please apply online at: www.nexus.jobs Nexus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran’s status. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disab.