Clinical Supervisor - Nexus Glen Lake - Minnetonka, MN
Join a team dedicated to helping teenage girls with emotional and behavior issues. Nexus Glen Lake, a small intensive residential treatment program located in Minnetonka, is looking for a Clinical Supervisor to provide clinical oversight in the treatment milieu to ensure that the residential programming is trauma-informed, youth-guided, and family driven. Assist in the development of staff by reinforcing skills to maintain an effective treatment environment, provide oversight in the staff development program, and provide clinical supervision to the youth care professionals (YCP). Actively collaborate with education services and referral sources to communicate treatment information.
• Provide the clinical leadership and oversight of the residential milieu and ensure a daily treatment program that is safe, therapeutic, and effective.
• Participate in treatment planning and treatment review meetings. Ensure that reports reflect treatment progress and interventions in the milieu.
• Oversee the clinical documentation completed by the YCP’s to ensure quality and accurateness.
• Collaborate in the establishment and maintenance of hard copy documentation and electronic client files, and participate in regular audits to ensure that standards are being maintained.
• Oversee the successful functioning of a staff development program for the clinical and milieu related staff according to Nexus standards and licensing regulations.
• Model, support and provide both formal and in vivo mentorship regarding the implementation of Glen Lake programming, Nexus philosophy, and best practice treatment modalities.
• Oversee the medical operations of the program. Supervise nursing staff; establish and maintain contracts with necessary external partners.
• Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with external partners to provide psychological and neuro-psychological evaluations as needed, establishing clear purpose, procedures for use, access, communication, and necessary documentation.
• Assist in the maintenance and performance of safety protocols as necessary.
• Participate in crises response procedures and role model appropriate crises response techniques.
Nexus is a nationwide non-profit organization committed to attracting, developing, and retaining professionals who want to make a positive impact on the lives of youth. As part of the Nexus Glen Lake team, you’ll be helping children, adolescents, and families build brighter futures. Changing one life changes everything. Join us in making a difference!
• Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Counseling, Psychology or a clinically related field required, along with related licensure required preferred or soon to be obtained required.
• A minimum of 2-years’ experience in the mental health field required.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a residential treatment program required.
• Approved supervisory status preferred with 1-years’ supervisory experience preferred.
• Experience working with families and trauma-exposed children or adolescents is preferred.
• Valid driver’s license. Must meet state regulating agency and corporate driving requirements.
At Nexus Glen Lake, we offer competitive compensation and benefits along with a company culture that’s second to none! For consideration, please apply online at www.nexus.jobs or call 763-551-8640 to request an Employment Profile be mailed to you. Nexus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.