Director - TC Harris School - Lafayette, IN (c/o Anderson & Associates)
TC Harris School - Lafayette, IN (c/o Anderson & Associates)
TC Harris School and TC Harris Academy (100% employee owned) has more than 200 employees and over 100 students. TC Harris School (TCH) is a therapeutic school offering day services, group home living, and residential care to students identified with special education needs and behavioral challenges. TCH provides expert care for students who represent a wide range of intellectual/developmental disabilities and emotional disturbances, helping them find greater independence, gain emotional and behavioral control, and achieve positive outcomes.
TC Harris School is part of ORP located in Oconomowoc, WI. ORP is an employee-owned family of companies making a difference in the lives of people with disabilities. With service locations throughout Wisconsin and Indiana, the dedicated staff of more than 2,000 people provides quality services and professional care to more than 1,500 children, adolescents, and adults with significant needs.
The Director will report to the COO – Children’s Services at ORP. He/She will oversee the school’s day services, group home living, and residential care to students.
• a Masters degree in social work, counseling or a related human service area of study is required;
• a minimum of four years of supervisory and administrative experience in a child welfare agency or therapeutic setting that serves children or one year of supervisory experience and a current license issued by the behavioral health and human services licensing board as a clinical social worker, marriage and family therapist, mental health counselor or a social worker;
• a minimum of five years of work experience in the human services field, with a minimum of three years of leadership experience that demonstrates an ability to lead, plan and manage operational and financial aspects of the business;
• prior residential experience with a population of children with developmental disabilities, mental health, autism and intense behaviors;
• demonstrated knowledge in current treatment interventions and therapeutic modalities consistent with organization philosophies required;
• knowledge and experience with Indiana child welfare systems preferred.
Please send resume to Roger Simpson – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704.347.0090.