Family Facilitator (fulltime) - Sacramento Children's Home - Sacramento, CA
POSITION: Family Facilitator (fulltime)
LOCATION: 2750 Sutterville Rd. Sacramento, CA 95820
SHIFT: M – F, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
SALARY: $47,569.60 – $60,758.88 DOE
Join our team and make a difference in the lives of Sacramento’s most vulnerable children and families!
Founded in 1867, the Sacramento Children's Home is the oldest active charity in Sacramento, & among the most highly respected. Serving over 5,000 children & over 4,000 families every year, with eight programs across six locations, we offer excellent career advancement opportunities while making a positive impact in your community.
Under the supervision of the Clinical Program Manager, the Family Facilitator coordinates the development and implementation of individualized service plans, and provides direct services to children and their families in order to maximize the involvement of all persons and the implementation of plans; facilitates the integration, coordination and implementation of services.
• Assist in the ongoing development and evaluation of the service program
• Coordinate, schedule, and facilitate child and family meetings for development of individualized plans
• Assist in monitoring child and family plan expenses/budget and secure approval for budgeted plans
• Monitor and support the provision of unconditional care by reassessing and revising individual plans as needed, ensuring that families have access to resources and maintain effective relationships with child and family team members
• Provide crisis management to families and child/family teams when necessary
• Write daily/weekly progress notes for each client/family session within required deadlines
• Complete all documents for the Wrap program, including but not limited to, tracking sheets, family safety plan, family review, family budget, assessment plans, etc., in a timely manner
• Serve as a role model and advocate for children and families involved in Wraparound
• Establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with staff and external resources
• Adhere to policies, procedures and regulations of the Sacramento Children’s Home and all applicable programs, agencies and contracts
Must possess a Master’s Degree from an accredited school of Social Work, Counseling or Psychology; and be licensed (or registered) with the CA BBS as an LCSW (ACSW) or LMFT (MFTI)
One year of direct practice experience working with seriously disturbed children, adolescents, and families, and experience in engaging parents as partners and working successfully with families from diverse ethnic and cultural groups is required.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and accident insurance, short and long term disability plans, retirement plan, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, tuition reimbursement, paid training and career advancement opportunities.
TO APPLY: Qualified employees must submit a completed Request for Promotion or Transfer form along with a resume to Human Resources. External candidates must complete our on-line employment application available at www.kidshome.org/application.