Mental Health Practitioner II - Kindred Family Focus/Nexus - Southern, MN

  • Posted on: 21 September 2017
  • By: Amanda Loiacano

JOB TITLE: Mental Health Practitioner II
LOCATION: Southern, MN
STATUS: Part-time, with potential for full-time


Kindred Family Focus has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Mental Health Practitioner II based in Southern, MN. This position is responsible for providing therapeutic services to youth and families primarily in their home (10-20 hours per week, with the possibility of full-time). These services include crisis intervention, therapy, skill building, case coordination, advocacy, team meetings, reviews and referral services. The goal is to prevent unnecessary out of home placements of youth or to facilitate the earliest possible reunification when placement is necessary. At Kindred Family Focus, we offer competitive compensation along with a company culture that’s second to none!


At Kindred Family Focus, we believe in a brighter future, and we’re passionate about providing solutions that help kids and families get there. Every time the arc of a child's life turns upward, a life, a family, a new generation, and a community grows stronger.

We provide a continuum of services, from foster care to community-based services, to give children and families the tools they need to build successful relationships outside of treatment. We’re part of Nexus, a nationwide non-profit company providing supportive, values-driven treatment services dedicated to helping youth and their families. Changing one life changes everything!


Must hold a masters or other graduate degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university and be on licensure track.

For consideration, please apply online at: OR call 763-551-8640 for an application to be mailed to you. Nexus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran’s status. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disab. *When applying, please specifically identify whether your work experience has been with youth or adults.