Social Worker - Kindred Family Focus/Nexus - Fergus Falls, MN
At Kindred Family Focus, we believe in a brighter future, and are passionate about providing solutions that help kids and families get there. Every time the arc of a child's life turns upward, a life, a family, a new generation, and a community grows stronger. Join us in our mission to Strengthen Lives, Families, and Communities. Changing one life changes everything!
We provide a continuum of services, from foster care to community-based services, to give children and families the tools they need to build successful relationships outside of treatment. We are part of Nexus, a nationwide non-profit company providing supportive, values-driven treatment services dedicated to helping youth and their families. At Kindred Family Focus, we offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits, along with a company culture that’s second to none!
JOB TITLE: Social Worker
LOCATION: Fergus Falls, MN
STATUS: Full-Time, 40 hours/week
Kindred Family Focus has an exciting opportunity for a full–time Licensed Social Worker to join our team in Fergus Falls, MN.
Responsibilities include: supervising the placement and ongoing support of youth placed in foster homes, regular ongoing communication with families, recruiting new foster parents, re-licensing existing families, conducting foster care training, and maintaining appropriate documentation and files to support the services that are provided to families in Minnesota.
• Requires a Bachelor's Degree preferably in Social Work, Psychology or Human/Social Services related field.
• A minimum of three years related experience in foster care or Human Services community based case work, working with youth and families.
• Requires a MN Social Work license (i.e. LSW).
• Valid MN Driver's license required.
• The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, exhibit a high degree of ethical conduct, integrity, and confidentiality, demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, and be able to interact with and appreciate people from diverse cultural, social, economic and religious backgrounds.
For consideration, please apply online at: www.nexus.jobs OR if you want an application mailed to you, call 763-551-8640. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disab. *When applying, please specifically identify whether your work experience has been with youth or adults.