Social Worker - Kindred Family Focus/Nexus - Rochester, MN
Kindred Family Focus has an exciting opportunity for a full–time Licensed Social Worker to join our team in the Rochester area.
Kindred Family Focus provides a continuum of services, from foster care to community-based services, to give children and families the tools they need to build successful relationships outside of treatment. We’re part of Nexus, a nationwide non-profit company providing supportive, values-driven treatment services dedicated to helping youth and their families. Changing one life changes everything! Join us in our mission to Strengthen Lives, Families, and Communities through our Cornerstone Values (Honesty, Responsibility, Courage, Care & Concern).
At Kindred Family Focus, we offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package, along with a company culture that’s second to none!
Provides supervision to foster and adoptive homes assigned to caseload; provides homes with support and assures that the homes adhere to agency policies and state and federal laws. Responsibilities include:
• Supervise the placement and ongoing support of youth placed in foster and adoptive homes assigned to their caseload.
• Recruit new foster and adoptive parents and relicense existing families.
• Communicate with families, legal systems, schools, mental health providers, probation and social service agencies and provide court testimony as requested.
• Maintain appropriate documentation and files to support the services that are provided to families.
• Participate in staff and supervision meetings, and required Kindred Family Focus in-service meetings. Understands and supports the Kindred Family Focus and Nexus philosophy and mission.
• Ensure confidentiality of all treatment and services information pertaining to clients and their foster, adoptive and biological families.
• Perform other job related responsibilities, tasks and projects as needed.
• Bachelors degree
• MN Social Work license (LSW)
• a minimum of 3 years of experience required.
• Valid driver’s license required. Must meet state regulating agency driving requirements, maintain auto insurance and pass corporate insurance eligibility standards.
For consideration, please apply online at: www.nexus.jobs OR if you want an application mailed to you, call 763-551-8640. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disab. *When applying, please specifically identify whether your work experience has been with youth or adults.