Team Leader - Sacramento Children's Home - Sacramento, CA
POSITION: Team Leader (fulltime) – 2 Open Positions
LOCATION: 1217 Del Paso Blvd., Suite B, Sac, CA, 95815 or 2251 Florin Rd., Suite 158, Sac, CA 95822
SHIFT: M – F, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
SALARY: $22.60 - $25.42 min. per hour to start
Join our team and make a difference in the lives of Sacramento’s most vulnerable children and families!
Founded in 1867, the Sacramento Children's Home is the oldest active charity in Sacramento, & among the most highly respected. Serving over 5,000 children & over 4,000 families every year, with eight programs across six locations, we offer excellent career advancement opportunities while making a positive impact in your community.
OVERVIEW: The Team Leader is responsible for the overall management and supervision of the home visitation caseload, monitoring quality and program integrity, assessing risk, ensuring implementation of Nurturing Parenting Program and ensuring individualized family center service goals are being met. The Team Leader is responsible for tracking and maintaining the quality of services provided at the Family Resource Center, as well as participating in the recruitment and selection of qualified staff.
• Provide direct supervision, training and consultation for Home Visitors.
• Ensure adherence to the Nurturing Parenting Program model.
• Meet with each of the Home Visitors weekly to provide individualized supervision.
• Work with the Home Visitors to develop an individualized Family Nurturing Plan, including the family and all other involved parties in the process.
• Schedule and facilitate monthly Multi-Resource Team meetings.
• Review case files for compliance, accuracy, completeness and quality assurance.
• Review program outcomes data and, when necessary, implement strategies to improve outcomes.
• Assure timely and accurate documentation, data collection, timely submission of MAA time surveys and reporting.
• Must possess a Master’s Degree from an accredited school of Social Work, Marriage Family and Child Counseling, Psychology or other Behavioral Science.
• One year of prior supervisory experience in a social service setting supervising direct service staff is required or at least five years of case management experience in a social service setting is required.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and accident insurance, short and long term disability plans, retirement plan, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, tuition reimbursement, paid training and career advancement opportunities.
TO APPLY: Qualified employees must submit a completed Request for Promotion or Transfer form along with a resume to Human Resources. External candidates must complete our on-line employment application available at www.kidshome.org/application.