Youth Care Worker - Mercy Home - Chicago, IL
Youth Care Worker
Mercy Home for Boys and Girls is a non-profit residential facility in Chicago, IL. Our agency works to transform the lives of the young people in our care by providing a nurturing home, healing for families, and the means for growth.
A Youth Care Worker at Mercy Home for Boys and Girls has a wide range of responsibilities. Some of the most important tasks on their to do list are, ensuring the safety of the milieu, interacting with our youth and their families, advocating, educating, and serving as a role model. To ensure that we are offering the youth that we serve the best treatment and support that we can, our Youth Care Workers have many opportunities for professional development, such as on-site and off-site trainings facilitated by nationally recognized instructors and weekly one-on-one supervisions. Our full-time Youth Care Worker are eligible for paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 403(b) retirement savings plan, access to an on campus health club facility, and complimentary meals.
To maximize the time that we are able to work with the youth we serve, the schedule for this position includes evenings and weekends.
• Mercy Home for Boys and Girls has 2 locations in the Chicagoland area-
• Our Hay Boys Campus is located in the West loop at-1140 W. Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60607
• Our Walsh Girls Campus is located on the Southwest side in the Beverly neighborhood at-11600 S. Longwood Drive. Chicago, IL 60643
Why you should apply
• Exceptional growth and advancement opportunities
• Excellent benefits package
• Supportive and dedicated co-workers
• Privately funded
• Strong History-130 years of service to Chicago’s young people
Click here to apply today!