The Necco Center is a children’s residential center located in Southern Ohio and serving male youth ages 9-21.
The Necco Center supports individuals with:
- Borderline intellectual functioning or lower
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder including Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Learning disorders that interfere with the individual’s ability to benefit from traditional educational programming
Additionally, the Necco Center helps:
- Individuals who are not capable of benefiting from a less-restrictive level of care
- Individuals who are dually diagnosed with mental health concerns and developmental disabilities