Working together to build safe, nurturing and resilient families –– from pregnancy to parenthood and childhood to adulthood –– for generations to come.
Thriving families. Brighter future.
St. Anne’s has a strong history of service, provided with hope and compassion. We believe:
very family can be empowered to meet its full potential.
- Every family can be empowered to meet its full potential.
- Every family deserves a home, and to be healthy and safe from harm.
- Every family is accorded respect and dignity.
- Education is a pathway to lifelong learning and achieving self-sufficiency.
- Parents and their children can cultivate a strong sense of family.
- Our work is guided by faith-based principles of generosity, humility, service, reverence, prayer and love.
Driven by our mission, vision, and values, St. Anne’s philosophy is to provide strengths-based, culturally relevant, and trauma-informed care and services to meet the individual needs of each child, youth and family we serve. Using a collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach, St. Anne’s draws upon the natural supports of each participant to build independence, self-sufficiency, and resiliency so that each child and family may thrive and achieve their optimal potential.