The Behavioral Health Intervention Services (BHIS) Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day oversight and clinical supervision of the Community Based BHIS team at PACE.
Orchard Place values diversity, equity and inclusion, and we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is the key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
As a valued member of the Orchard Place family, you will have the ability to:
- Make a significant impact on and provide valuable input in the overall care and treatment for the children and families that we serve.
- Work with a supportive and diverse team to provide the best care to our clients.
- Receive professional development and training opportunities. Orchard Place values growth and change, and we are here to support you through your own personal career development. Includes access to paid CEU approved trainings and trainings in evidence-based models.
- Enjoy a competitive benefits and time off package.
- Receive supervision towards independent licensure at no cost to non-independently licensed therapists.
- Have your employment at Orchard Place qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF). The PSLF forgives the remaining balance on your federal Direct Loans after you make 120 qualifying monthly payments under a qualifying repayment plan while working full time for a qualifying public service employer (such as Orchard Place).
What you will do:
- Provide routine clinical supervision, direction and guidance to BHIS program.
- Support and direct team as needed to assist program staff achieve billable hour goals.
- Provide individual and clinical supervision and performance evaluation for BHIS program staff.
- Provide training and development for program staff, including access to needed resources.
- Assist in assuring program and staff compliance with funding source requirements.
- Conduct quality improvement activities within the division and at the agency level including compliance reviews and identifying opportunities for program improvement.
- Master’s degree and licensure in Iowa as an LMSW, LISW, LMHC or LMFT or temporary licensure as TL-LMHC or TL-LMFT with a minimum of three years post master’s degree full-time experience in human services
- Supervision experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and supervise and evaluate staff, knowledge of and ability to implement current theoretical approaches to counseling and knowledge of program evaluation and development
Motor Vehicle Record, Criminal and Abuse Registry checks completed. Must have valid driver’s license.