PROVO CANYON SCHOOL is on the hunt for a certified Therapist who is licensed to practice in the state of Utah! We are seeking a self-motivated and experienced Therapist to join our qualified team of Clinicians. Working for Provo Canyon School provides great supervision for licensure and clinical support. We also provide benefits such as health insurance, dental, 401K, stock options, PTO, short term-disability and much more!
***Entry level applicants welcome with degree. Qualified applicants will receive a $2,000 sign on bonus! ***
***Unlicensed Therapist pay starting at $55,000! ***
***Licensed Therapist pay starting at $65,000! ***
ABOUT PROVO CANYON SCHOOL
Provo Canyon School is a psychiatric residential treatment facility serving youth who may be dealing with emotional, behavioral or academic challenges. We work with boys and girls ages 8 through 18 at the Provo Boys Program. For more than 40 years, we have continued to enhance, expand and improve services and resources for our students and their families.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Therapist you will provide quality psychotherapeutic services and case management to students and families. You will also serve as a member of the interdisciplinary team supporting the treatment program and philosophy and assures the delivery of quality treatment to our students and their families. Our students and team are multicultural oriented. We work with boys and girls ages 8 through 18 at the Provo Canyon School Program.
If you desire to join our team, you should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of psychiatric best practices and therapeutic processes, including family systems theory and trauma. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills. Our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Development of treatment plan
- Provide individual and family therapy
- Group therapy
- Provide regular treatment plan reviews to third parties
- Coordinate treatment with after care providers
Benefits offered to full time staff include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurances at very affordable rates
- Free delicious and healthy meals while on shift
- Generous shift differentials for direct care staff and holiday premium pay
- Basic Life and Supplemental Life insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability insurance
- Dependent Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid time off
- Discounted gym memberships
- Break room perks (snacks, coffee, tea, etc.)
- And more!
Qualifications required at entry include:
- Licensed in the State of Utah, or eligible for licensure and actively pursuing licensure;
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or a related field;
- Experience in inpatient setting preferred but not required;
- Skills in application of DSM V;
- Written and oral communication skills;
- Skills in case management, time management, and crisis intervention;
- Skills in provision of individual, family and group psychotherapy;
- Knowledge of 12-step recovery;
- Familiarity with the disease concept of addiction treatment;
- Ability to identify signs of withdrawal from major classes of abused substances and ability to apply this knowledge to the treatment of substance use disorders;
- Basic knowledge and skills in maintaining patient confidentiality.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
Location: 763 NORTH 1650 WEST, Springville, UT 84663