Are you looking to work for an extraordinary mission of “Enriching Communities One Family at a Time”, while enjoying the best benefits and working environments?
The Board of Child Care is where you need to be! Enjoy generous vacation and sick time; platinum level medical, dental and vision insurance; free parking and lunches; tuition reimbursement; on the job training and opportunity to earn job specific certifications; 403b matching. To view a summary of employee benefits, visit www.boardofchildcare.org/careers. Take a look at the description below and apply through the link.
The Board of Child Care is seeking a Child Care Worker – Afternoon/Evening Shift and Awake Overnight
The child care worker provides direct childcare services, ensures that day-to-day supervision of residentsis consistent with agency standards and effectively works as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
Required Education and Experience:
• Required Associates Degree or High School Diploma plus 3 years’ experience working with youth disabilities ages 9-20
• Minimum of one-year group child care experience. (Experience working with Intellectual Disabilities and Developmental Disabilities is preferred).
• Certification in Basic First Aid and CPR through the American Red Cross. (Must be attained by completion of the orientation period.)
• Certification in Therapeutic Crisis Intervention. (Must be attained by completion of the orientation period.)
• Maintenance of an unrestricted Maryland Driver’s License with a safe driving record as defined in the agency policy.
To Apply visit www.boardofchildcare.org/careers