Eligible for $1,000 sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment
Full-time or independent contractor positions available. Full-time positions offer generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 10 paid holidays and up to 6 weeks of PTO per year.
The Tanager Place Mental Wellbeing Clinic is committed to providing mental and behavioral health care to children and adolescents, while providing the needed support for each child’s family and immediate support network. The Clinic focuses on increasing quality of life through traditional and innovative therapeutic services.
Fully accredited by the State of Iowa and the Council on Accreditation, Tanager Place Mental Wellbeing Clnic prides itself on providing the highest quality of care treating a comprehensive range of issues. Our clinicians collaborate with each patient and their family in order to create an individualized treatment plan and person centered goals.
As a Clinic Therapist you’ll serve as member of the multidisciplinary team providing therapeutic services and support to children, families, and clients.
Examples of essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Meet all licensure and ethical standards outlined by governing licensing body;
- Serve as mandatory reporter and maintain certification;
- Comply with all applicable safety and health regulatory requirements;
- Adhere to billing expectations as determined by individual role;
- Participate in individual and team meetings focused on administrative and clinical development;
- Develop clinical conceptualization for collaboration with the multidisciplinary team;
- Provide clinical knowledge including the ability to adjust therapeutic style and interventions conducive to the development and maintenance of a therapeutic relationship with clients, families, and supports across the life span;
- Be cognizant and respectful of cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of clients/family;
- Ensure a sound theoretical base and the ability to conceptualize and implement effective treatment for clients;
- Maintain professional boundaries with clients, families, supports, school, and other agency employees
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Special Qualifications:
- Current Iowa License
- Masters-level licensed therapist: LMSW, LISW, LMHC-t, LMHC, LMFT-t, LMFT.
- Strong assessment and intervention / observation skills, as well as good written and verbal communication skills;
- Clinical experience with children, adolescents and adults;
- Experience in an outpatient clinic setting is preferred.
- Monday through Friday;
- Primarily day hours; flexibility to schedule late afternoon or early evening appointments