Nexus Family Healing is seeking two Clinical Supervisors to provide trauma informed supervision and oversight to the upcoming BRAND NEW Southeast Regional Crisis Center (SERCC) based in Rochester, Minnesota.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible to provide trauma-informed supervision and oversight of program staff and daily operations of walk in crisis center and crisis residential unit, as well as direct services to adult and child clients for assessment, crisis de-escalation and referral, through effective clinical skills, leadership, communication, organization and planning.
We are now offering a $3,000.00 sign-on bonus on top of our very competitive starting pay!
Both positions are full-time, 40 hours per week, and include a full benefits package and paid time off. You will also benefit from a combination of on-site and on-call scheduling! Me
- Provides and ensures a trauma-informed environment.
- Reviews all treatment plans, and ensures treatment programming is individualized and strength based each, monitor and facilitate (both formally and informally) the development of staff skills and knowledge regarding youth issues, individual clients treatment plans, behavior management techniques, and the preparation and maintenance of resident case files and documentation. Medical Technician
- Leads clinical training and treatment conferences tailored to the needs of team to integrate multi-disciplinary responses to client.
- Drives effective delivery of treatment services per company treatment guidelines and policies for individual and group therapy, psychoeducational groups, as well as development of transitional plans.
- Initiates, identifies and analyzes potential or current problems or risk factors on the program and generates alternative solutions/sound decisions. Collaborate with the Executive Director in evaluating long-term changes that support the therapeutic treatment process
- Ensures staff and program preparedness regarding intake, safety planning, treatment needs, areas of focus on guidance plan.
- Provides regular engagement of and collaboration with client families, as well as addressing family concerns.
- Attends and ensures professional rapport with internal and external stakeholders to include providers.
- Ensures compliance with all statute and regulatory license.
- Facilitates weekly staff meetings to incorporate weekly review of the operations, client and programming needs.
- Ensures that individual client reports, records and all documentation is produced accurately and maintained in a consistent, timely and professional manner.
- Supervises and participates in the formal process to orientate, mentor, train and develop staff within the organizational and licensing guidelines and ensure the process is consistently and effectively administered. Healthcare Manager
- Provides performance management for staff on an ongoing basis and conduct formal performance evaluations that are timely and constructive, and that include a development component. Consults with the Human Resources Department on disciplinary issues.
- Collaborates with direct supervisor on all investigations.
- In coordination with CQI, reviews program data and looks for client and program trends, risks and compliance requirements.
- Maintains accountability and oversight of treatment processes, clinical team and the program.
- Participates in the selection training and on–going development of direct report positions.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Social Services, Psychology or clinically related field
- Licensure required
- Minimum of 5 years in adolescent and family-based behavioral counseling and/or residential experience required. Experience with child and youth therapy strongly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license. Must meet state regulating agency and Corporate driving requirements.