The Outpatient Therapist Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day supervision and management of the outpatient therapy team at Orchard Place Child Guidance Center. Supervisors also engage with families and provide direct therapy services. A team of three co-supervisors oversee the Center Based team of 15-20 Center Based Therapists.
Orchard Place values diversity, equity and inclusion, and we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is the key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
What you will do:
- Build relationships with and provide clinical guidance, training, and reflective supervision/consultation to therapists.
- Coach and provide administrative leadership to assigned employees to facilitate achievement of billable hours expectations, timely completion of quality clinical documentation and adherence to agency policies and procedures.
- Deliver outpatient mental health services to clients.
Sound like a good fit? A few requirements include:
- Master’s degree and independent licensure in Iowa as an LISW, LMHC or LMFT.
- Three years post-independent licensure experience working with children youth and families preferred.
- One year of supervisory and/or administrative experience preferred.
- Experience with Play Therapy, EMDR, Child Parent Psychotherapy and Early Childhood Endorsement preferred.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to establish supportive supervisory relationship with team and embody the mission and values of Orchard Place.
Criminal, Abuse Registry and Motor Vehicle Record checks completed. Must have valid driver’s license.