Clinical Visitation Program Supervisor - Kindred Family Focus/Nexus - St. Cloud, MN
Clinical Visitation Program Supervisor
At Kindred Family Focus, we believe in a brighter future, and we’re passionate about providing solutions that help kids and families get there. Every time the arc of a child's life turns upward, a life, a family, a new generation, and a community grows stronger.
We provide a continuum of services, from foster care to community-based services, to give children and families the tools they need to build successful relationships outside of treatment. We’re part of Nexus, a nationwide non-profit company providing supportive, values-driven treatment services dedicated to helping youth and their families. Changing one life changes everything!
This position will help to foster the development of healthy family relationships and supportive living environments by providing supervised visitation services to youth and families as identified in the service plan and/or Individual Case Plan. Responsibilities include:
• Provide daily consultation, supervision and oversight to the Visitation program.
• Participate in the selection, training, ongoing development and performance evaluation of assigned staff.
• Coordinate all tasks required to meet the needs of the counties and families receiving services from the Visitation program.
• Develop and implement individual treatment plans and deliver trauma-informed therapeutic services to Therapeutic Supervised Visitation cases.
• Maintain all required documentation and records within established guidelines and deadlines (e.g. visitation summaries, Parent Coaching Service Plans, Therapeutic case notes, etc.)
• Participate in staff and supervision meetings and any in-services as required by Kindred Family Focus and Nexus and support the KFF and Nexus philosophy and mission.
• Ensure confidentiality of all treatment and services pertaining to clients and their foster, adoptive and biological families.
• Perform other job related responsibilities, tasks and projects as needed.
• Masters degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or other clinically related field required, along with related licensure completed (e.g. LMFT, LICSW).
• Knowledge of family based philosophy and practice is required. Prefer experience in related community based work, working with families, youth, and trauma exposed children and adolescents.
• Valid driver’s license required. Must meet state regulating agency driving requirements and pass corporate insurance eligibility standards.
• Valid driver’s license required. Must meet state regulating agency and Corporate driving requirements.
• Must be able to meet and remain current in all required certifications/licensures.
• Experience working with families and trauma exposed children and adolescents preferred.
For consideration, please apply online at: www.nexus.jobs OR if you want an application mailed to you, call 763-551-8640. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disab. *When applying, please specifically identify whether your work experience has been with youth or adults.