The Director of Residential Intervention Services at NewPath Child & Family Solutions leads a high-performing team in the provision of services for residential clients and their families. The Director of Residential Intervention Services guides and engages the department’s staff, champions quality, fosters clinical effectiveness, and advances a culture of excellence. The Director of Residential Intervention Services oversees all areas of the Residential Intervention Services program, ensuring quality and efficacy.
At NewPath, we do more to make a difference —more for each child, each client and our community. Our dedicated team does what it takes, day and night, to get to the heart of every case and deliver the best care. Backed by a full breadth of services, we cater to each individual and answer to every need. We reach more ages with more experts for more results. Every program offers opportunity for change, every plan improves lives, and every person ignites hope, one success story at a time.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits Package Including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Career Growth in an Inclusive Company Culture
- 401(k) (4% automatic employer contribution – no required match)
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Days
- Employee Discounts & Partner Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid Family/Paternal Leave
- Legal Benefits Services
- Clinical Counseling/Therapy Licensure Supervision Hours (Cost Covered)
- Board Licensure Exam Cost Covered (Therapy, Counseling, and Nursing)
- Employee discounts
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the operations and efficacy of the Residential Intervention Services program areas, ensuring person-centered, ethical, financially viable, and highest quality service delivery.
- Work closely with the Senior Directors and organization leadership by establishing and sharing strategic objectives.
- Responsible and accountable for establishing current and long-range goals, plans and policies for program areas.
- Evaluate, develop, and adapt the clinical and business processes of the Residential Services to meet the ever-changing healthcare environment and needs of clients and families, including strategies for expansion and growth.
- Serve as a primary voice for clinical strategy and program development decisions in support of NewPath’s mission, vision, values, and strategic priorities.
- Implement and monitor compliance with evidence-based practices. Work with other members of the agency Leadership Team to assure successful communication and coordination between service lines.
- Ensure Residential employees are providing competency-based clinical supervision and services are being provided to clients in our services.
- Collaborate with support departments within the organizations including Finance, Human Resources, Leadership Teams, Information Technology, Facilities, and other program areas in order to maintain daily operations and advance programs.
- Cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with funders, donors, partners, community, and oversight organizations. Master the intricacies of the regulations and rules for RIS.
What you need:
- Master’s Degree required with Independent licensure (LISW or LPCC); independent licensure with supervision designation (LPCC-S or LISW-S) strongly preferred.
- Five years of experience in senior leadership and supervisory experience with progressively responsible program management.
- Experience with leading a team, including expertise transforming clinical staff into a highly functional team.
- Knowledge of revenue streams, including, commercial insurance, Medicaid managed care, and government contracts.
- Strong ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle highly confidential information with professionalism.
- Must have excellent supervisory skills, and exceptional soft skills, such as relationship-building, communications, listening, negotiation, and diplomacy.
- Must be 21 years of age. Pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical & TB test.
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record with no more than 5 points and current automobile insurance.
NewPath Child & Family Solutions an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, or have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by contacting Human Resources at HRCareers@newpath.org.