Recovery is possible with OhioGuidestone. A leader in the field of behavioral health with a history dating back to 1864, we address the needs of the whole person, helping them reset their paths, reclaim their autonomy and restore their purpose. OhioGuidestone connects individuals with the resources needed to achieve lifelong success, providing community counseling, substance use disorder treatment, workforce development training, early childhood mental health services, psychiatric care and more.
Are you looking for a new path? How about the chance to make an impact in the foster care community? Our Treatment Team Leader is the role for you! The team leader will be responsible for forming and maintaining relationships with the foster families while helping them connect with resources they need to move forward. An ideal candidate will have a passion for foster care and the ability to form meaningful rapport with their clients. #YourPathStartsHere
Why do OhioGuidestone employees LOVE working here? Check out the video:
Bachelor’s degree in the Social Sciences and LSW or LPC is required.
- Preferred candidates with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Assessor certification, however, if not started then must be started within 6 months of hire.
- Knowledge of Foster Care is helpful.
- Experience working with the adolescent population is helpful.
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License with a safe driving record and valid insurance.
- Ability to take and pass a physical exam, tuberculosis test and drug screening.
- Employment is contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
*Funding sources may require OhioGuidestone to hire an advanced degree
At OhioGuidestone we care about the health and safety of our employees. OhioGuidestone requires applicants to complete a pre-employment screening process upon receipt of an offer of employment. We require and cover the cost of a fingerprint background screening, physical, Tuberculosis test, and drug screen after an employment offer is made. Any employment offer is contingent upon receipt of all satisfactory pre-employment screenings.
OhioGuidestone is committed to creating a more diverse community. We encourage candidates from historically underrepresented groups to apply. EEO/M/F/H/V