Stevens Treatment Programs provides comprehensive services to adolescents who require the safety and consistency of our residential treatment program. Stevens empowers youth to lead successful lives through high quality treatment and education in a safe and nurturing environment.
Stevens is seeking an innovative and committed HR professional who is capable of supporting the organization with micro and macro-level employee-relations goals. The Human Resource Manager leads day-to-day agency Human Resource (HR) functions; ensures agency best practice; and adapts practice and systems as needed. The HR Manager supervises the Recruiting Coordinator, and collaborates with agency directors and other agency personnel to develop and ensure agency HR plans and strategies are implemented. The Human Resource Manager recommends, develops, and administers policies and procedures to improve human resource and workforce functioning.
The HR Manager is employed on a full-time basis (40 hours per week). The weekly schedule is flexible, but requires the ability to work some evenings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- A minimum of three years of human resources management experience
- Thorough knowledge of applicable state and federal laws, regulations, and policies as they relate to human resources management
- Experience within the human services sector and knowledge of HR-related regulations, trends and practice within human services
- Experience with HRIS databases and reporting systems
- Understanding of DEI-related concepts and regulations, and their intersection with employee and HR management
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, preferred
- Experience recruiting, qualifying, and selecting job candidates using online tools and social media, preferred
- A reference from an immediate supervisor verifying qualifications
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development funds and opportunities
- 401(k) with employer match
- 3 weeks paid vacation leave to start
- 11 paid holidays annually
Salary Range: $65,000 – $70,000
$1000 Sign on Bonus!