If you want to change your life, change someone else’s first.
We are looking for passionate, caring, and hardworking individuals who feel a calling to help Rawhide transform the lives of at-risk youth. At Rawhide, you will find opportunities for personal and professional career development, a great benefits package, and the fulfillment of knowing the impact that your efforts will have on the lives of youth.
The Living Unit Supervisor provides leadership and instruction for all unit staff, thereby assuring the program’s implementation and practice; teaching and guiding staff with ongoing supervision; overseeing unit staffing needs; effectively assisting staff teams to create and sustain a therapeutic culture that recognizes and values progress toward treatment goals and strategies.
Essential Job Functions for Living Unit Supervisor:
- Supports the program treatment and intervention philosophy of Rawhide Youth Services
- Trains, enact, and role models proper implementation of therapeutic intervention strategies
- Supports the residential program staff; teaches crisis intervention and de-escalation skills
- Oversees day-to-day living unit operations and processes
Experience/Education for Living Unit Supervisor:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- In a social or behavioral science field
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to engage with youth, including physical restraints.
- Meet one of the following qualifications
- A master’s degree in a social or behavioral science field with field work experience or employment experience working with children or families
- or a bachelor’s degree in a social or behavioral science field and 1 to 2 years of employment experience involving children and families
Rawhide Youth Services Benefit Overview:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Competitive 401k plan
- Flexible Schedule
- Meals while on duty
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Development Program
- Jury Duty Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Benefits for Birth or Adoption
- $3,000 Retention Bonus provided!
It is the policy of Rawhide Youth Services, Inc. to comply with the equal opportunity policy and
standards of the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families, the Department of Health
Services and the Department of Workforce Development and all applicable state and federal
statutes and regulations relating to nondiscrimination in employment and service delivery.