Schedule: Monday – Friday
FT/PT Status: Regular Full Time
Provides comprehensive administrative support to the Director of Communications and the Operations Team. Coordinates operations support to include scheduling and time management, staff coordination, media support, and accomplishing special projects as assigned.
- Associates degree from an accredited college preferred; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience required.
- Outstanding communication skills required.
- Ability to write and use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop positive relationships with staff, residents, donors, and community members.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask and manage changing priorities, while delivering superior results.
- Experience with social media platforms and web-design preferred.
- Must possess exceptional time management and attention to detail.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Must be available to work flexible hours and to travel as needed.