POSITION: Outpatient Clinical Therapist
DEPARTMENT: Brighter Futures
SUPERVISOR: Executive Director
FLSA STATUS: Hourly, non-exempt
The Outpatient Clinical Therapist provides behavioral health services including comprehensive diagnostic assessment, treatment planning, and individual, family, and group therapy for patients of Brighter Futures Outpatient Clinic.
This position will be expected to ensure continued viability with referral sources of the Northwest Children’s Home and Brighter Futures Outpatient Clinic. This will be done by maintaining positive, professional relations with all agents of our clientele.
- Minimum of master’s degree, clinical licensure preferred
- Current licensed clinical professional counselor (LCPC)
- OR licensed clinical social work (LCSW)
- OR licensed professional counselor (LPC) in clinical supervision plan
- OR licensed master social worker (LMSW) in clinical supervision plan
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Valid state issued license.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States and provide verification.
- Able to pass required Background Checks.
- Within two months of hire date, completion of all required training per agency Training Policy 201.
- Current LCPC or LCSW certification
- One year experience in counseling relationships, preferably in a group home, residential, or institutional setting.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (for illustrative purposes):
- Employs a multi-disciplinary team approach in the professional delivery of clinical services.
- Provides specialized clinical therapy services supported by best practice and evidence based models.
- Coordinates services with other clinic services as needed.
- Organizes, coordinates, and participates with groups to develop support and service partnerships and expanded community options for clients and families.
- Performs assessments, evaluations, observations and interviews using a variety of assessment tools to identify needs and formulate diagnostic impressions.
- Develops treatment plans and recommends services and interventions.
- Documents therapy progress and interventions used in therapy sessions in progress notes.
- Provides direct counseling to individuals, families, and groups.
- Provides services in good standing with all applicable licensing regulation and ethical standards.
- Provides crisis intervention as assigned.
Rate of pay: Starting at $24/hour
Schedule: Mon – Fri 8A – 5P
Questions: Contact (208) 743 – 9404 ext. 202 or email email@example.com