RN - Bonnie Brae - Liberty Corner, NJ
Bonnie Brae, a Special Education School and Residential Treatment Facility for at risk youth, located in Liberty Corner, New Jersey, is currently seeking full time Registered Nurses. Bonnie Brae’s Health Office utilizes an interdisciplinary approach for the holistic treatment of over 100 residents. We are looking for dedicated and team oriented Registered Nurses to work in our Health Office. Job responsibilities include: medication administration, vaccine administration and management, processing of provider orders, providing health education, triage/treatment, documentation / EMR experience. Attending an annual weeklong out of state camp (Monday through Friday) as part of the department rotational schedule and other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
The full time Nursing positions are a 4 day work week with 10 hour shifts, with one weekend minimum per month required.
Candidate will possess the following:
Education / License / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities / Experience:
• Valid, unrestricted New Jersey Nurse License required.
• Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
• Minimum of 1 year post licensure experience in a clinical setting required.
• Pediatric, case management and/or clinic experience preferred.
When you work at Bonnie Brae you join a community of professionals that make a difference. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including:
• 4 weeks paid vacation for Nurses
• 8 paid holiday
• 4 paid floating holidays
• 3 paid personal days
• 10 paid sick days
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
• Retirement Savings Plan with matching contributions
Send your resume with cover letter, using one of the following methods:
Mail: Bonnie Brae
Attention Human Resources
3415 Valley Road, PO Box 825
Liberty Corner, NJ 07938-0825
Fax: (908) 647-8187 EOE