Schedule: 6 days on / 3 days off
Salary: $37,700 per year (on campus housing)
PT/FT Status: Regular Full Time
We are looking for dedicated and energetic Single House Parents to create a positive impact on the Boys Ranch community. Single House Parents invest in our residents’ futures as role-models to guide and develop their potential. Receive extensive training and outstanding support from experienced and caring professionals that will help you transform lives. This position is an enjoyable and fulfilling opportunity that empowers children to achieve success and will leave a positive impact on you as well!
SIGNING BONUS – UP TO $750
Check out some employee benefits!
- 6 days on, 3 DAYS OFF!
- SIGNING BONUS!
- PTO and Respite Program
- Wellness Program with opportunities to earn days off and gift cards, with health club membership reimbursement
- Housing and paid utilities! Housing contains a personal bedroom with a shared kitchen, living room, and bathroom area
- Great medical insurance with optional dental and vision programs – Telemedicine, Flexible Spending Account and Employee Assistance Program options
- 401(k) with company match up to 5%
- Tuition reimbursement
- and more!
Works with the Youth Care Team in the provision of direct daily care to the residents of Boys Ranch by providing for the health, safety, and well-being of each child in their care. Builds and maintains healthy, positive relationships with residents and team members. Provides care driven by the Model of Leadership and Service. Maintains management of the home, including home budget and money management duties, to ensure good stewardship and efficiency of resource use. Facilitates on-the-job training for new House Parents as assigned.
For more information, visit our House Parent page here!
*Currently seeking Single House Parents with no dependents. Now accepting applications from female and male candidates.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency is required
- Experience in childcare is preferred
- Computer knowledge is required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skill
- Must reside on campus in provided housing
- Must possess a valid driver’s license (commercial driver’s license is preferred)
- Must be available for travel as needed