Mountain Lake Academy is an experiential-based program that works with students in grades 7-12 at a year-round boarding school located in the High Peaks of the Adirondack Mountains. Mountain Lake Academy provides a variety of experiential-based programming for boys in grades 7-12. These experiences include hiking, canoeing, mountain biking, skiing, snowshoeing, multi-day expeditions, and vocational programming.
What to expect:
As a Social Worker, you will create and implement master treatment plans and IEP goals for students. Provide crisis management and individualized and group therapy sessions on a regular basis. Work directly with collateral contacts when necessary to assist in the success of student plans and goals. Perform and complete necessary documentation, psycho-socials, ACE, and CANS assessments.
This position is ideal for an individual who is organized and has excellent communication skills. Experience working with children with both emotional and learning disabilities in a therapeutic/experiential setting is required.
What you’ll need:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling with either Licensure or eligibility for Licensure in NYS
- Successful completion of a background check per New York State regulations
- Valid New York State driver’s license
- Individuals with the skills, confidence, and experience working with students in both individual and group settings using different modalities of treatment
- The ability to communicate with both internal and external resources in a professional manner
What we offer:
- Starting at $60,000
- Competitive salary, based on experience and position
- Meals while working
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Mountain Lake Academy is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please contact Chloe at email@example.com.