Do you like working with youth?
Do you have a passion for helping children from military families?
Do you want to work for a mission-focused nonprofit organization?
Do you want to be part of a collaborative team?
If you answered yes, take a look at what The Barry Robinson Center can offer you. We’re a leading residential treatment program that serves youth from military-connected families. We use a trauma-informed approach, and family therapy is an essential part of each resident’s treatment plan.
Our program is growing, and we’re looking for the right person to serve as a Therapist and a vital member of our care team for our adolescent girl’s dorm. You’ll appreciate our small caseloads, professional development, and collaborative colleagues. Responsibilities include: performing complex diagnostic clinical planning and therapy including individual, group, family therapy, crisis intervention, perform clinical case management, and clinical administration. Participates on all treatment team activities and provides for Barry Robinson Center residents needs in accordance with TJC and CARF Standards of Care.
- Masters degree in a Human Services curriculum.
- Must be licensed as LCSW, LMFT or LPC in the Commonwealth of Virginia by the Department of Health Regulatory Board.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive responsible clinical and clinical administrative experience.
- Experience working with children aged 11-17 preferred.
- Must be eligible for malpractice insurance.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with company contribution
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- Generous paid annual and sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee events and activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for advancement
- And more!