Are you looking to work for an extraordinary mission of “Enriching Communities One Family at a Time”, while enjoying the best benefits and working environments?
The Board of Child Care is where you need to be! Enjoy generous vacation and sick time; platinum level medical, dental and vision insurance; free parking and lunches; tuition reimbursement; on the job training and opportunity to earn job specific certifications; 403b matching. To view a summary of employee benefits, visit www.boardofchildcare.org/careers. Take a look at the description below and apply through the link.
The Board of Child Care is looking for a Unit Supervisor.
The Unit Supervisor understands and implements policies according to agency standards, works as an effective member of an interdisciplinary team, and supervises direct care staff. Provides direct childcare services, ensures that twenty-four hour, seven day a week, child care services are met.
Required Education and Experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited College or University. Master’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of one-year group childcare experience.
• Must be certified in Medication Administration through the State of Maryland within twelve months of employment. (Training provided by agency.)
• Must receive the Assessor award through the National Center for Professional Certification (NCPC) within the first twelve months of enrollment. (Training provided by the agency.)
• Certification in Basic First Aid and CPR through the American Red Cross. (Must be attained by completion of orientation period.)
• Certification in Therapeutic Crisis Intervention. (Must be attained by completion of orientation period.)
• Maintenance of an unrestricted Maryland Driver’s License with a safe driving record as defined in agency policy.
To Apply visit www.boardofchildcare.org/careers