The Youth Development Professional will function as member of the Treatment team to support the coordination of services and facilitate youth progress; seek opportunities to teach and facilitate growth of inner control through choices and decision making; ensures the safety, security and well-being of all students in the assigned area.
Bachelor’s degree required or High-school diploma (or equivalent) with relevant human service experience considered, academic studies in the areas of psychology, sociology, social work, and education.
Some experience working with youth preferred but not required. No experience? We will train you!
Hillcrest Center, Intensive Treatment Unit, Autism Spectrum Disorder Program, Highpoint
Days, Residential, and Overnight Shifts
$21.00 to $24.00 per hour
Earn more with experience
BENEFITS BEYOND THE ORDINARY
- TUITION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT to support you earning a college degree. We reimburse up to $425 per credit hour. That’s up to $1275 per 3 credit course!
- STUDENT LOAN PAY DOWN PROGRAM to reduce your college loan debt
- EMPLOYER PAID LIFE INSURANCE
- WELLNESS PROGRAM CREDIT of $500 for individuals plans and $1000 for family plans to reduce your health insurance costs
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM to support you through stressful times in life
- Hillcrest has its own dental office where you can make payment through payroll deduction if needed
- 403B RETIREMENT PLAN to help you save for your financial future
- CHILD CARE REIMBURSEMENT paid quarterly to you (up to $2400 paid annually/$600 per quarter)
Why work with Hillcrest? You will have the opportunity to:
- Challenge yourself professionally while contributing to the education of youth facing mental health/behavioral challenges
- Lend your expertise and collaborate with highly skilled professionals
- Empathize with traumatized youth needing support
- Join a dedicated organization leading the field in residential treatment
- TRANSFORM LIVES OF THOSE IN OUR COMMUNITY AND BEYOND!!