If you want to change your life, change someone else’s first.
We are looking for passionate, caring, and hardworking individuals who feel a calling to help Rawhide transform the lives of at-risk youth. At Rawhide, you will find opportunities for personal and professional career development, a great benefits package, and the fulfillment of knowing the impact that your efforts will have on the lives of youth.
The Youth Homes Manager supports Rawhide Youth Services by leading teams to implement systems, processes, and practices that are consistent with Rawhide’s mission, vision, values, goals, objectives, and regulatory compliance, that ensure youth safety/security and create best-in-class youth experiences and outcomes; scheduling and supervising personnel to create a positive employee experience; tracking and achieving financial and performance quality improvement objectives.
Essential Job Functions for Youth Homes Manager:
- Manages and develops Residential Services department staff.
- Implements policies, programs, and practices in accordance with the Rawhide mission and state licensing requirements
- Serves as agency designee for reasonable and prudent parenting.
Education/Skills for Youth Homes Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Not-for-Profit Management, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3 years of experience working with at-risk youth
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- CPR Certification, POSC
- Knowledge of de-escalation techniques, trauma-informed care, collaborative problem-solving techniques.
- Effective communicator and relational leader
- Critical systems thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Physically fit with ability to lift 50 lbs., engage in youth activities, stand and sit for prolonged periods of time
Rawhide Youth Services Benefit Overview:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Competitive 401k plan
- Flexible Schedule
- Onsite Nurse
- Onsite Café and Coffee Shop
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Nature Trails/Waterfront Access on 700+ acres
- Onsite Fitness Center and Gym
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Development Program
- Jury Duty Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Benefits for Birth or Adoption
It is the policy of Rawhide Youth Services, Inc. to comply with the equal opportunity policy and
standards of the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families, the Department of Health
Services and the Department of Workforce Development and all applicable state and federal
statutes and regulations relating to nondiscrimination in employment and service delivery.