Youth Care Workers are responsible for working as a team in the provision of direct daily
care to the residents of Boys Ranch, and to provide for the health, safety and well-being of each child in care.
Schedule: Flexible – see job posting for details
Hours: 40 hours minimum per week, some opportunity for overtime / hours vary between 10pm-6am depending on coverage needs
Pay: $11.10/hr with $.50 shift differntial on Sat/Sun
- A high school diploma or GED equivalency is required
- Experience in childcare is preferred.
- Computer knowledge is preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be available for travel as needed.
- Proficiency in general office equipment operation is required.
- Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
Check out our Employee Benefits!
- Life insurance and voluntary life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan, with company match up to 5 percent
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Childcare supplement program
- Fuel supplement for commuting 12+ miles
- Educational assistance – tuition reimbursement
- Health club reimbursement program