Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA, BCaBA), $5000 Sign On
$5000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time Hires
The primary function of the Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) is to plan, develop, and monitor a variety of behavioral support service delivery options to meet the needs to students diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and/or other behavioral and social/communication challenges. BCBAs may supervise the work of Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs, and other professionals who implement behavior-analytic interventions. The clinician will be responsible for a caseload of 8-11 students utilizing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) exhibiting intense behavioral difficulties. Allow up to one evening a week and one weekend day a month as needed to accommodate parent training and residential support.
Master’s degree/Bachelor’s, actively pursuing Master’s, exam and license eligible.
Experience with children and adolescents with Autism/Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities preferred.
BENEFITS BEYOND THE ORDINARY
- TUITION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT to support you earning a college degree. We reimburse up to $425 per credit hour. That’s up to $1275 per 3 credit course!
- STUDENT LOAN PAY DOWN PROGRAM to reduce your college loan debt
- EMPLOYER PAID LIFE INSURANCE
- WELLNESS PROGRAM CREDIT of $500 for individuals plans and $1000 for family plans to reduce your health insurance costs
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM to support you through stressful times in life
- Hillcrest has it’s own dental office where you can make payment through payroll deduction if needed
- 403B RETIREMENT PLAN to help you save for your financial future
- CHILD CARE REIMBURSEMENT paid quarterly to you (up to $2400 paid annually/$600 per quarter)
Why work with Hillcrest? You will have the opportunity to:
- Challenge yourself professionally while contributing to the education of youth facing mental health/behavioral challenges
- Lend your expertise and collaborate with highly skilled professionals
- Empathize with traumatized youth needing support
- Join a dedicated organization leading the field in residential treatment
- TRANSFORM LIVES OF THOSE IN OUR COMMUNITY AND BEYOND!!
Salary Range: 64,205 To 78,847 Per Year
Location: Pittsfield, MA
Ways to apply: company’s website: https://hillcrestec.org/careers/