Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health in MA is a non-profit behavioral health organization that provides special education, residential and group home services for children, adolescents and young adults with emotional, behavioral, intellectual developmental disorders and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
$83,759.45 – $95,485.77 salary range
In this role you will be responsible for the overall operations, including quality indicators and financial success, of our campus based programs. You will use evidence based and/or best practices to inform program model design. The Campus Administrator will foster Devereux’s mission and values and through effective leadership will promote teamwork, personal accountability, and service excellence. Effective performance requires a high degree of independent judgment. This is a senior leadership level position with participation in strategic planning, quality improvement, and other national office initiatives.
Reports directly to the Assistant Executive Director, and works in conjunction with Director of Quality Improvement, Clinical Director, and other leadership personnel to assure that all regulatory and accreditation standards are met or exceeded.
- Full-Time Benefits include (but are not limited to):
- 24 personal days off/year
- 8 sick days/year
- Blue Cross Insurance & High Deductible plans available
- FSA or HSA
- Cigna Dental plans
- Davis Vision plans
- Pet Insurance plans
- 3% automatic contribution to 403b retirement account (TIAA Financial) after a year of service & discretionary 2% match
- Free Life Insurance up to 2x annual salary –
- Free Health Advocacy Services
- 5 free Carebridge counseling sessions
- 3-5 free wellness coaching sessions through NY Life
- $5,000 reimbursement for diagnosis and ABA services for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- $150 Gym membership reimbursement
- AT&T Mobile Discount
- Discounts on Hotels, Rental Cars, Theme Parks, Electronics & more!
- ASCEND – Tuition Program You deserve to work somewhere that gives back to you! Devereux is proud to offer ASCEND – the first career accelerator program exclusively designed to give behavioral healthcare workers – the career guidance, one-on-one coaching, skills and financial assistance you need to reach your full potential. This program includes 100% of tuition covered (up to fifteen thousand dollars annually for undergraduate and twenty-five thousand dollars annually for graduate) and student loan repayment, among other benefits!
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license required
- Masters Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Business Administration, Social Work or related field required.
- Minimum of five (5) years senior management or leadership experience within a behavioral health setting required.
- 2 weeks of paid orientation daytime training from 8am – 4pm
- Completion of the Diana Screening
Devereux requires all individuals interviewing for a position involving contact with children to complete The Diana Screen, a screening that assesses a candidate’s understanding of appropriate boundaries between adults and children.
Devereux has a zero-tolerance policy for abuse and maintains policies and procedures to systematically reduce the risk of abuse to occur in our organization. Devereux fosters a culture of reporting abuse, and will cooperate with the authorities to the fullest extent possible.