Starting Rate: 51,750.00/year + additional compensation for higher education/years of experience in the field
$1,000 Sign on Bonus
Able to offer supervision hours for Licensure
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Massachusetts/Rhode Island provides programs and services for children and adolescents with neuro-developmental disorders (including ASD) and co-occurring mental and behavioral health issues. Our group program on Rutland, MA provides therapeutic services to serves ASD male youth, ages 8-12. As a Clinician, you will provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and other behavioral intervention services including; functional behavior assessments (FBAs), positive behavior support plans, in-vivo coaching, assessment of functional skill level, and clinical consultation to direct care staff and families. Our Clinicians collaborate with Case Managers and Program Directors to provide Individual, Group and Family Therapy. The primary clinical treatment model for this program is ABA within a trauma informed care milieu.
- Full-Time Benefits include (but are not limited to):
- 24 personal days off/year
- 8 sick days/year
- Blue Cross Insurance & High Deductible plans available
- FSA or HSA
- Cigna Dental plans
- Davis Vision plans
- Pet Insurance plans
- 3% automatic contribution to 403b retirement account (TIAA Financial) after a year of service & discretionary 2% match
- 529 plans through TIAA
- Free Life Insurance up to 2x annual salary –
- Free Health Advocacy Services
- 5 free Carebridge counseling sessions
- 3-5 free wellness coaching sessions through NY Life
- $5,000 reimbursement for diagnosis and ABA services for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- $150 Gym membership reimbursement
- AT&T Mobile Discount
- Discounts on Hotels, Rental Cars, Theme Parks, Electronics & more!
- ASCEND – Tuition Program You deserve to work somewhere that gives back to you! Devereux is proud to offer ASCEND – the first career accelerator program exclusively designed to give behavioral healthcare workers – the career guidance, one-on-one coaching, skills and financial assistance you need to reach your full potential. This program includes 100% of tuition covered (up to fifteen thousand dollars annually for undergraduate and twenty-five thousand dollars annually for graduate) and student loan repayment, among other benefits!
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license required
- Masters Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Applied Behavior Analysis, Education, Social Work or related field required.
- Minimum 1 year in direct treatment services with children required
- Able to complete 2 week new hire paid orientation training in Rutland, Monday – Friday from 8-4pm
- Exempt role, Monday – Friday day shift
- On-call rotation, approximately 1 week every 3-4 months (as needed)
Devereux requires all individuals interviewing for a position involving contact with children to complete The Diana Screen, a screening that assesses a candidate’s understanding of appropriate boundaries between adults and children.
Devereux has a zero-tolerance policy for abuse and maintains policies and procedures to systematically reduce the risk of abuse to occur in our organization. Devereux fosters a culture of reporting abuse, and will cooperate with the authorities to the fullest extent possible.