At T.C. Harris School, a MyPath Company, we achieve our mission by ensuring individuals with neurodiverse needs have the individualized support, self-direction, educational opportunities, family and community involvement necessary to learn and experience all that life can offer.
T.C. Harris School is searching for an Executive Director. To succeed in this role, you must have an understanding of the emotional and developmental disabilities of the students we serve. Your main responsibility is the oversight and overall quality of service offerings to our students. You’re also responsible for ensuring quality therapeutic, education, medical and program services to those we serve.
There’s more to T.C. Harris School than competitive pay and benefits. T.C. Harris School is part of MyPath, a 100% employee-owned organization that transforms lives.
At MyPath, we support an ownership culture throughout the organization. Our culture is based on our five Beliefs and Behaviors: Passion – Accountability – Teamwork – Openness – Continuous Learning and Innovation
Each year, after your first year of employment with us, you will receive a part of your income in MyPath stock, making you an employee owner. This stock allocation is a company-funded benefit–no investment from the employees is required. Yet, employee ownership goes beyond simply stock.
Schedule & Benefit Information: This is a full-time, leadership position.
All full-time employees of T.C. Harris are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including: Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, Dependent Care, 401(K), Student Loan Pay down Assistance and many, many more.
Additional Responsibilities are as follows:
- Monitors school and other program enrollments and provides program visibility, and community networking to maintain optimum enrollment/census levels.
- Ensures compliance with licensing, accreditation and other oversight, regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for ensuring quality therapeutic, education, medical and program services to those we serve.
- Collaborates effectively with MyPath company leadership on intercompany projects and initiatives including but not limited to DE&I initiatives, communication, strategy, information systems, and administrative projects.
- Evaluates the effectiveness and efficiency of the organizational structure and prepares recommendations for executive review. Monitors staffing levels and overtime.
- Monitors and reviews student/client/residential, parental/guardian and district complaints and grievances; investigations; and reports of abuse, neglect and misappropriation following MyPath policy and applicable state/federal regulations.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships within employee group, between all departments, school districts and other referral sources, and individuals within the community.
- Develops and executes the Company strategic business plan in alignment with MyPath and Company core priorities. Is ultimately responsible for the achievement of identified programs and outcomes.
- Creates a culture that permeates all parts of the company this is reflective of our beliefs and behavior, while achieving the goals of those we support.
- Provides leadership that is inclusive, open and welcoming to all.
- Conducts self in a positive, respectful and collaborative manner in accordance with the MyPath Beliefs and Behaviors.
- Provide leadership regarding company needs and growth opportunities to improve service quality and performance.
- Develops plans to address possible performance, quality and safety concerns partnering with Company human resources and operations personnel as needed.
- Regularly reviews and evaluates services provided against MyPath’s mission, operational and financial targets, educational outcomes and other identified quality Recommends to MyPath Executive leadership proposals to modify, expand, and/or discontinue programs/services based on findings with the overall goal to increase quality of education and supportive services offered.
- In partnership with Finance, develops annual and new program budgets with input from Operations personnel; manages to budget and holds internal leaders accountable to the same; reviews financial reports and oversees corrective action to address negative variances; develops proposals and negotiates contracts and rates; facilitates operational change to address changes in funding or revenue streams.
- Master’s Degree in social work, counseling, social work administration, or a related human service field from an accredited college or university plus four years of supervisory experience in child welfare agency or therapeutic setting.
- Must possess a working knowledge of child welfare services and child caring institution licensing procedures and regulations.
- Hold a valid Indiana Driver’s License, maintains an excellent driving record per insurance company standards, and ensures that employees have the same in order to use Agency vehicles.
- At least 25 years of age.
As an employee owner, you can expect transparency, respect, and appreciation. You’ll impact the place you work and map a career within T.C. Harris School or other MyPath companies. With your passion and our breadth of services, your options are nearly limitless!