Base pay starting at $18.94/hour, additional compensation for higher education/experience in the field.
Paid Orientation Training. Flexible Schedule, Monday – Friday.
We are Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Therapeutic Foster Care in Rutland, and we are looking for a Foster Care Home finder who will be responsible for the recruitment, assessment, selection, pre-service training, licensing and re-licensing of therapeutic foster homes. Assists in clinical components of foster care placement. Provided follow up with therapeutic foster homes.
The selected candidate will demonstrate flexibility, patience, high energy, creativity, and a sense of humor. Must have the ability to create and maintain a therapeutic treatment environment; compassion, empathy, and an ability to maintain sound boundaries; and a passion for working with, and guiding children and adolescents with significant and challenging special needs.
- Full-Time Benefits include (but are not limited to):
- 24 personal days off/year
- 8 sick days/year
- Blue Cross Insurance & High Deductible plans available
- FSA or HSA
- Cigna Dental plans
- Davis Vision plans
- Pet Insurance plans
- 3% automatic contribution to 403b retirement account (TIAA Financial) after a year of service & discretionary 2% match
- Free Life Insurance up to 2x annual salary –
- Free Health Advocacy Services
- 5 free Carebridge counseling sessions
- 3-5 free wellness coaching sessions through NY Life
- $5,000 reimbursement for diagnosis and ABA services for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- $150 Gym membership reimbursement
- AT&T Mobile Discount
- Discounts on Hotels, Rental Cars, Theme Parks, Electronics & more!
- ASCEND – Tuition Program You deserve to work somewhere that gives back to you! Devereux is proud to offer ASCEND – the first career accelerator program exclusively designed to give behavioral healthcare workers – the career guidance, one-on-one coaching, skills and financial assistance you need to reach your full potential. This program includes 100% of tuition covered (up to fifteen thousand dollars annually for undergraduate and twenty-five thousand dollars annually for graduate) and student loan repayment, among other benefits!
For consideration, you must have:
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid Drivers License & reliable transportation
- BA or BS in Human Services related field required
- Must be able to obtain a licensed social worker (LSWA or higher) within 6 months of hire, unless you’re currently on a work visa, in which case you will need the LSWA prior to interview
- At least two (2) years of related experience with children and families required
- Virtual Gateway knowledge strongly preferred
- You must be able to attend a 2 day New Hire Orientation, 8am – 4pm in Rutland (Mileage reimbursement available)
- Monday – Friday Day shift (~9-5pm) with flexibility
- Hybrid role, able to work in the office, home, and requires travel to visit foster homes/trainings
Devereux requires all individuals interviewing for a position involving contact with children to complete The Diana Screen, a screening that assesses a candidate’s understanding of appropriate boundaries between adults and children.
Devereux has a zero-tolerance policy for abuse and maintains policies and procedures to systematically reduce the risk of abuse to occur in our organization. Devereux fosters a culture of reporting abuse, and will cooperate with the authorities to the fullest extent possible.