If you want to change your life, change someone else’s first.
We are looking for passionate, caring, and hardworking individuals who feel a calling to help Rawhide transform the lives of at-risk youth. At Rawhide, you will find opportunities for personal and professional career development, a great benefits package, and the fulfillment of knowing the impact that your efforts will have on the lives of youth.
The Living Unit Coordinator leads and carries out day-to-day residential operations and processes; acting as lead staff in directing staff schedules, assignments, and operations in coordination with the Living Unit Supervisor; promoting the professional development of staff teams to create and sustain a therapeutic culture that recognizes and values progress toward treatment goals and strategies.
$3,000 Retention Bonus
Essential Job Functions for Living Unit Coordinator:
- Provides care and therapeutic treatment of Rawhide youth within the residential programs
- Collaborates with all teams involved in individual treatment plans and fosters the professional development of colleagues
- Leads and assists with day-to-day residential operations and processes including medication administration
- Completes and ensures accurate documentation to remain in compliance with licensing requirements
- Applies research and best practices to treatment plans, delivery of care, and program development within the living units
- Providing supervisory support while Living Unit Supervisor is unavailable.
- Participates in ON-Call Supervisor Rotation when assigned.
- In the absence of the Living Unit Supervisor acts as the house Lead for routine decisions and consults with LUS, and administrative staff on decisions that need to be elevated.
Experience/Education for Living Unit Coordinator:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years relevant experience
Skills for Living Unit Coordinator:
- Exercises critical thinking, judgment and discernment
- Ability to identify and respond to crisis situations
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Physically able to meet the demands of the position, including providing therapeutic physical restraints
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Competitive 401k plan
- 10 paid Holidays
- PTO, VTO, Wellness Day, & Floating Holiday
- 5 Weeks Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Onsite Café (New London)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Nature Trails/Waterfront on 700+ acres (New London)
- Onsite Fitness Center and Gymnasium
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Jury Duty Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Benefits for Birth or Adoption
To learn more about our Rawhide family and benefits check out the following links!
It is the policy of Rawhide Youth Services, Inc. to comply with the equal opportunity policy and standards of the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families, the Department of Health Services and the Department of Workforce Development and all applicable state and federal statutes and regulations relating to nondiscrimination in employment and service delivery.