Join an interdisciplinary team committed to improving the lives of children and adolescents who have experienced deep trauma. At the Ranch, our psychiatrist, psychologists, registered nurses, psychometrists, therapists, occupational therapists, case managers, advanced nurse practitioners, and other healthcare professionals are joining forces in new ways to support our Ranch kids in need of hope and healing.
We help the children we care for be their best selves by walking alongside them during their mental health journey. As a Ranch Nurse, you will draw on your skills to connect with, support, and educate children and adolescents, ages 10-18; and serve as a critical team member in our adolescent psychiatric residential facility. You will collaborate with the interdisciplinary team to assess patient progress and modify treatment programs accordingly. This is a challenging environment where continual learning and autonomy is expected as you work to make a difference in the life of a child.
The accepting and compassionate work environment unites employees around our mission of helping at-risk children and their families succeed in the name of Christ. Our team is encouraged to learn new things, share new ideas, and explore alternatives in care. The warm, collaborative, and inviting work environment supports teamwork, trust, and positive relationships.
Applicants must hold a current, valid, and unencumbered North Dakota Registered Nurse license. This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday. We offer a very flexible schedule which requires working one evening shift (1:00-9:00pm) during the work week. Compensation is competitive and increases with experience; additional pay is available for Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Board Certification. A comprehensive, family-friendly benefit package is provided, as well as support for continued learning and CEUs.
Full-Time Benefits include:
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with 100% employer match up to 5%
- Medical and Dental Insurance. Employees participate in the cost of premiums and have the option of purchasing additional coverage for dependents
- Health Savings Account with $125/month employer contribution if enrolled in the Ranch’s Medical plan
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance policies
- Employee Assistance Program through LifeWorks
- Generous Paid Time Off (accrual based on hours worked)
- 7 paid holidays each year
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Vision Insurance, Short-Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- 20% discount on items at all Ranch Thrift Store locations
- Paid Nursing License Renewal
- Free meals at cafeteria while on shift