If you want to change your life, change someone else’s first.
We are looking for passionate, caring, and hardworking individuals who feel a calling to help Rawhide transform the lives of at-risk youth. At Rawhide, you will find opportunities for personal and professional career development, a great benefits package, and the fulfillment of knowing the impact that your efforts will have on the lives of youth.
The Night Staff Supervisor provides oversight and direction to ensure the safety and security of youth and staff within the residential night shift operations by providing leadership and instruction for all night unit staff, thereby assuring the program’s implementation and practice; teaching and guiding staff with on-going supervision; effectively assisting night staff teams to create and sustain a therapeutic culture. Making scheduled rounds to all homes and responding to all the needs of the youth and direct care staff throughout the night and morning hours. Providing supervision, support, crisis intervention, and behavior management.
Essential Job Functions for Night Staff Supervisor:
- Be responsible for the overall safety and security of youth and direct care staff within the residential night shift operations.
- Establishing policies and procedures related to residential night shift operations
- Provide oversite of residential night staff
- Complete regular living unit rounds through out the night hours according to program standards
- Complete proper logging, documenting, reporting of administrative requirements
- Fulfill supervisory responsibilities including scheduling, timekeeping, and performance evaluations
- Communicate any observed issues or problems to appropriate staff or leadership
- Remain awake and alert during shift
- Provides care and therapeutic treatment of Rawhide youth within the residential programs through out shift as needed
- Assists with day-to-day residential operations and processes including medication administration
- Completes accurate documentation to remain in compliance with licensing requirements
- Provides crisis support to the living unit as needed
Experience/Education for Night Staff Supervisor:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- In a social or behavioral science field
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record
- Exercises critical thinking, judgment and discernment
- Sound decision making skills
- Ability to identify and respond to crisis situation
- Physically able to meet the demands of the position, including providing therapeutic physical restraints
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Competitive Pay
- $3,000 Retention Bonus provided
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Competitive 401k plan
- 10 paid Holidays
- PTO, VTO, Wellness Day, & Floating Holiday
- 5 Weeks Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Onsite Café (New London)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Nature Trails/Waterfront on 700+ acres (New London)
- Onsite Fitness Center and Gymnasium
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Jury Duty Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Benefits for Birth or Adoption
To learn more about our Rawhide family and benefits check out the following links!
It is the policy of Rawhide Youth Services, Inc. to comply with the equal opportunity policy and standards of the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families, the Department of Health Services and the Department of Workforce Development and all applicable state and federal statutes and regulations relating to nondiscrimination in employment and service delivery.