If you want to change your life, change someone else’s first.
We are looking for passionate, caring, and hardworking individuals who feel a calling to help Rawhide transform the lives of at-risk youth. At Rawhide, you will find opportunities for personal and professional career development, a great benefits package, and the fulfillment of knowing the impact that your efforts will have on the lives of youth.
The Senior Residential Program Manager supports Rawhide Youth Services and the residential youth. This person is responsible leading teams to implement systems, processes, and practices that are consistent with Rawhide’s mission, vision, values, goals, objectives, and regulatory compliance, that ensure youth safety/security and create best-in-class youth experiences and outcomes; managing personnel to create a positive employee experience; tracking and achieving financial and performance quality improvement objectives.
Essential Job Functions for Senior Residential Programs Manager:
- Manages and develops Residential Services department staff.
- Implements policies, programs, and practices in accordance with the Rawhide mission and state licensing requirements
- Serves as agency designee for reasonable and prudent parenting.
Qualification for Senior Residential Program Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Not-for-Profit Management or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience working with at risk youth
- 3 years of experience in a leadership role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Effective communicator and relational leader
- Critical systems thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Competitive 401k plan
- 10 paid Holidays
- PTO, VTO, Wellness Day, & Floating Holiday
- 5 Weeks Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Onsite Café (New London)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Nature Trails/Waterfront on 700+ acres (New London)
- Onsite Fitness Center and Gymnasium
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Jury Duty Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Benefits for Birth or Adoption
To learn more about our Rawhide family and benefits check out the following links!
It is the policy of Rawhide Youth Services, Inc. to comply with the equal opportunity policy and standards of the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families, the Department of Health Services and the Department of Workforce Development and all applicable state and federal statutes and regulations relating to nondiscrimination in employment and service delivery.