- Responsible for planning and implementing the clinical treatment program for the youth and family.
- Provide alcohol, drug, and mental health evidence-based treatments to adolescents and families, with the ability to make dual diagnoses.
- Perform assessments, treatment planning, and ongoing individual, group and family therapy.
- Be an active part of a highly skilled interdisciplinary team of physicians, therapists, and other professionals.
- Must be able to relate well to youth and adults through both verbal and written communication. Therapists must be able to meet deadlines for written reports and correspondence and possess the abilities to handle frustration, to adjust to frequent changes in plans, to prioritize assignments and to coordinate with staff and other members of the youth’s treatment team.
- Must be able to fulfill an advocacy role on behalf of the youth. Responsibilities will include being present at judicial and educational hearings as required to represent the best interest of the youth. This will necessitate travel to the counties from which the youth has been placed.
- Provide crisis intervention.
- Provide case management including facilitating communication among youth, families, and treatment teams, attending court hearings, and communicating with direct care staff regularly regarding youth’s behaviors.
- Complete documentation in a timely manner (notes, treatment plans, monthly reports, behavior plans)
- Other responsibilities within the Agency are assigned to Therapists by the Director of Clinical Services. These responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, committee assignments, promotion work, public relations duties such as giving presentations to interested group, and, training of agency staff.
The Therapist position requires a Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in mental health-related field. 2+ years of experience providing mental health treatment preferred. License eligible for the LCSW, LMHC or LMFT in the State of Indiana required. Certified/trained in TF-CBT, MI, DBT preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Relocate:
- Lebanon, IN: Relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Multiple locations
Please email Alisa at email@example.com to learn more.