Find a Career Supporting Unaccompanied Children


Providers that are part of the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) licensed provider network need youth care workers, teachers, clinicians, case managers, medical coordinators, and other professionals to provide high-quality care for unaccompanied children (UC) as they are unified with family or sponsors. Spanish-speaking job-seekers are especially needed. Explore career opportunities at the various organizations listed below.


Become an ACRC Member today!

Join Now